There are a few ways to answer this question:
- Learning how to make your boss or client love working with you is only great for your career.
- Learning how to make your boss or client love working with you will result in smoother work experiences – in particular, helping you avoid fires, and helping you to put out fires.
- Through the office hours, 1‑on-1‑s and Slack community, you can get very specific advice for your particular situation.
- The community is a great way to meet other like-minded professionals
- Working one-on-one with Morgan in the 1‑on‑1 directly is quite an experience onto itself.
- More broadly, while the book is about managing professional relationships, a lot of the advice could apply powerfully to non-professional relationships as well.